Technoweld can fulfil all your welding training needs. We also have extensive experience in adult education and we understand the elements that make up a successful welding training program.
Technoweld offer welding training in:
- Welding Certification – Theory and Practical
- AS1796 Cert 10 Welding Supervisor
- Basic – GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, MMAW
- Intermediate – GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, MMAW
- Advanced – GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, MMAW
- Customised Courses – Inhouse or Onsite
- Welding Engineer Appreciation Courses
- Basic QA/QC customised courses
- Specific training to help you get through a weld test
- AS1554 Structural Steel Welding
- AS3992:2015 Pressure Equipment
Technoweld can provide the Welding Training that you as an individual require or as your organisation requires.
Whether its basic gas metal arc welding, advanced welding, or welding programs in the use of exotic materials, we deliver the training that meets your needs.
Technoweld Are The Welding Training Leaders
Technoweld’s facilities include fully equipped welding bays. We only use appropriately qualified and experienced personnel to conduct training and skills development.
Our principal, Graham Fry, has a Bachelor of Adult Education and nationally and internationally recognised supervision and inspection qualifications, ensuring a successful combination of technical knowledge and how to deliver it.
These Technoweld attributes complement the twenty plus years’ experience in the fabrication and welding of pressure equipment and steel structures to Australian and American standards, using a variety of materials including exotics such as Super-Austenitic and Super-Duplex stainless steel.