Technoweld Quality Policy
Our Quality Policy is to operate our business in a manner that consistently meets or exceeds the quality standards set by our customers and global industry experts. To achieve this, we are committed to the continuous improvement of our operations and the services provided by our company.
Aims and Objectives
To achieve this goal, we recognise that the quality of our services is determined by our customer’s needs and expectations. Our objectives are to:
- identify the changing needs and expectations of our customers
- develop and maintain processes and procedures based on ISO 9001:2015 to ensure that these changes are accommodated.
- achieve efficiency in our operations, attention to detail, and responsiveness to customer priorities
- provide quality services on time, at the desired cost, and
- provide an employment environment where continuous improvement is encouraged.
We, as a company will:
- train all workers and contractors to identify areas where improvement can be achieved
- remove wasted and non-value added steps in our processes where feasible
- strive to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times, and in all things, and
- support and improve the quality management system and management principles in order that all stakeholders benefit from this commitment to quality.
Workers are expected to:
- assist and cooperate in ensuring that this policy is followed, and
- actively participate in the adherence of this company to the achievement of the goals and objectives of this policy.